SWIFT CREEK WOODS HOA ANNUAL 2013 & 2015 MINUTES HAVE BEEN POSTED
Q: Who can I contact to get a new
mailbox or replacement parts?
A: Frank Richardson of First Impression Home Improvements, LLC
Swift Creek Woods Special Alert!
Click here for Updates.
What should I do to protect myself, my family and my pets from rabies?
(Click here to find out)
SWIFT CREEK MAKES SAFETY A PRIORITY IN OUR COMMUNITY
Spring is here and many more walkers, runners, and cyclists are out and
about on Swift Creek roads. With our established landscaping, changes in
elevation and winding roads, blind spots and areas of limited visibility are
These can be very dangerous in areas where vehicles share the road with pedestrians. We’ve listed a few tips to help keep Swift Creek pedestrians safe.
· If you’re a walker, stay as close to the curb as possible. This allows cars to more easily navigate around you.
· It’s usually safer to face traffic rather than walking with your back toward oncoming cars.
· Try to make eye contact with drivers before crossing the street. Never assume they see you or know where you are heading.
· At night, wear light colored clothing and carry a flashlight.
· Drivers should obey all stop signs and the 25 mph speed limit.
· Be observant and always be on the lookout for pedestrians, especially young children who may not be paying attention.